What’s going on at Casa Siamese this month? My hair is partially purple, I still have no tattoos, and there’s a half-built LEGO set on my dining room table. I’m in the midst of multiple projects, I’m planning multiple trips, and I just ordered a ton of Girl Scout cookies. So, no complaints here. Let’s jump right in, shall we?
- I threw a cool party to celebrate the launch of Steel Shadows, my fifth published book. Thank you to everyone who made it out, and congratulations to those who won one of five great raffle baskets! Find pictures here.
- Edits on the revised edition of book 1, Steel Victory, continue as planned. It’s amazing how much I’ve grown as a writer over the years, so I’m really thankful for this opportunity to update my first baby to something resembling my current skill level.
- I’m almost done beta-reading one friend’s novel!
- The spouse and I had a fantastic time at FanX Salt Lake City this year. Find my con report here.
- Continue revisions for Steel Victory.
- Finish the current beta-reading project and get started on the next in the queue.
- Attend Capclave 2019 in Rockville, Maryland.
In Case You Missed It
- September Book Reviews
- The Initiation (Filthy Rich Americans #1) by Nikki Sloane (3.5 stars)
- The Hills Have Spies (Family Spies #1) by Mercedes Lackey (4 stars)
- “An Ill-Advised Rescue” (Kate Daniels #5.?) by Ilona Andrews (5 stars)
- Three-Way Split (Comes in Threes #1) by Elia Winters (5 stars)
- Hither, Page (Page & Sommers #1) by Cat Sebastian (5 stars)
- Love Across the Universe by Stars & Stones Books (4 stars)
- Winter Tide (Innsmouth Legacy #1) by Ruthanna Emrys (4.5 stars)
- The 5th Gender (Tinkered Stars Mystery) by G.L. Carriger (4.5 stars)
- The Dragon Mistress: Book 3 (Eburosi Chronicles #10) by R.A. Steffan (5 stars)
- September Speculative Chic Contributions
One thought on “September Wrap-Up & October Goals”
I’m so excited by the re-release of STEEL VICTORY! I can’t wait to see it!