I’m pleased to be part of the cover reveal for an upcoming fantasy-romance anthology called Crazy Little Spring Called Love from Stars and Stone Books, featuring so many lovely authors that I know! It will be released May 3, and is available for preorder from Amazon!
Includes stories by Heather Bythesea, Elsa Carruthers, M.T. DeSantis, Traci Douglass, L.J. Longo, Cara McKinnon, Sheri Queen, and Mary Rogers.
Check out short teasers from selected stories after the jump!
- Traci Douglass, “When Hermes Met Eos”: One night. Two star-crossed immortals. Will their vibrant connection survive beyond sunrise?
- Sheri Queen, “The Girl With a Broken Wing”: A story of courage and sacrifice — and finding love where you never thought to look.
- Cara McKinnon, “Love at Dawn”: Sometimes mortals need a little push from a god and goddess to fall in love…
- M.T. DeSantis, “A Hunt for Love”: Can a djinn and a clueless guy beat the clock, avoid the curse, and maybe even find true love?
- L.J. Longo, “Seaweed and Silk”: A mermaid: hundreds of miles from her home on the ice, on a ship with a troll, a goblin wizard, and a pack of wolves. What else can go wrong? Oh, right. A flippin’ sea monster.
- Mary Rogers, “Spring Fling”: A druid’s bargain gives Carson revenge against his former lover Carrie–at the price of her memories of them together. But did she truly steal his magic all those years ago? Or was the real theft his heart?
- Elsa Carruthers, “Welded”: Welding Witch, Rena, is on the run. She’s not looking for love, but all the magic in the world couldn’t keep the sparks from flying when her rivals, Nate and Duke, find her.