I’m looking forward to returning to Cleveland ConCoction for my second year (March 10-12)! It’s a great mix of literary, media, gaming, and costuming focus, with something for everyone. It’s also my favorite con in terms of they way they are set up to promote authors, with an Author’s Alley where the con sets up it’s own bookshop so authors don’t have to lug their books around all weekend, and where authors can hang out and meet fans during downtime. I was so pleased to be invited back.
Let me know in the comments where you’ll be at this con so I can be sure to say hi! Or, here’s my schedule so you know where to track me down.
- 12:00 PM: Author Perspectives on Fan Fiction
- 9:00 PM: What is Urban Fantasy?
- 12:00 PM: Vampires, Werewolves, and Gods — Rewriting Legends
- 2:00 PM: Author Showcase — Reading from the Steel Empires series, following by time for signing
- 9:00 PM: Why Villains Matter
- 11:00 AM: Post Apocalypse — How Will It End?