I’m writing this on Halloween, my second-favorite holiday of the year, which marks exactly 60 days until New Year’s Eve, which is my favorite holiday of the year. I’m looking forward to dressing up in a bit and helping my mom give out candy at her house. Then, I shall endeavor to get a good night’s sleep, because today is also NaNoWriMo Eve! By the time you read this, I shall have started the grand adventure of hopefully-maybe-FINALLY finishing the first draft of Steel Legacy.
Overall, October was a lovely month of spending time with good friends for a weekend in a fancy cabin on a lake in northern Georgia. Then, two weeks later, I spent another excellent weekend in a fancy cabin on a lake in western Maryland — this time, as part of the bridal party to officiate the wedding between my best friend and her lovely wife. In between and after, I managed a little bit of writing and, as usual, read all the books.
- All travels were completed safely.
- I wrote words.
- I read books.
- Write 50 thousand words in 30 days for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). This should be more than enough words to finally get me to the end of Steel Legacy.
- Don’t get too far behind on regular book reviews and other blogging in the meantime, because you know I’m not going to stop reading.
In Case You Missed It
Around the Internet
- I was a featured author for ConTinual’s Hot Off the Press livestream event
- Blood in the Water by Kate Hawthorne & E.M. Denning (5*)
- Breaking the Rules (Triskelion #1) by Jodi Payne & B. A. Tortuga (5*)
- Hallowed Moon by Kelly Fox (5*)
- Beautifully Unexpected by Lily Morton (5*)
- Making a Mark (Triskelion #2) by Jodi Payne & B.A. Tortuga (5*)
- Alphabet of Desire Series by Colette Davison
- A is for Aftercare (#1) (5*)
- B is for Beg (#2) (4.5*)
- C is for Comfort (#3) (5*)
- Cold Hard Ground (Carpe Noctem #1) by Ariel Millar (4.5*)
- Gentlemen of the Emerald City Series by L. A. Witt
- Luca (#1) (4*)
- Cole (#2) (4*)
- Bryce (#3) (4.5*)
- Marco (#4) (4*)
- Andre (#5) (5*)
- Hunter (#6) (5*)
- The Cowboy and the Dom Series by Jodi Payne & B.A. Torgtuga
- First Rodeo (#1) (5*)
- Razor’s Edge (#2) (5*)
- No Ghosts (#3) (5*)
- The Soldier and the Angel (#3.5) (5*)
- Vino & Veritas Series (multiple authors)
- Featherbed (#1) by Annabeth Albert (4.5*)
- Heartscape (#2) by Garrett Leigh (5*)
- Headstrong (#3) by Eden Finley (4.5*)
- Aftermath (#5) by L. A. Witt (5*)
- Turnabout (#9) by Laurel Greer (5*)
- Daybreak (#12) by Kate Hawthorne (5*)
- Heartsong (#13) by A. E. Wasp (5*)
- Stronghold (#14) by Ana Ashley (4*)
- Limelight (#15) by E. Davies (4*)
- Unforgettable (#16) by Marley Valentine (4*)
- Undone (#18) by Leslie McAdam (5*)
- What We May Be by Layla Reyne (5*)
- Naughty in Pendleton Series by Brigham Vaughn
- Embracing His Shame (#2) (4.5*)
- Made to Order (#3) (5*)
- Flipping the Switch (#4) (4*)
- Secrets in Edgewood Series by Kate Hawthorne
- A Taste of Sin (#1) (4*)
- The Cost of Desire (#2) (4*)
- A Love Made Whole (#3) (4*)
- Moonstruck (Necessary Evils #3) by Onley James (5*)
- Scratcher (Irons and Works #7) by E.M. Lindsey (5*)