- I made it to 20,000 words in STEEL BLOOD by October 31. So I will definitely have at least 5k to 10k words to complete in December, but I am okay with that.
- I finished all of the Kitty the Werewolf books and wrote up my review of the final novel in the series, KITTY SAVES THE WORLD.
- I got the first STEEL FORGED prequel story edited and found a new name for it! Further revisions are waiting for December. The cover artist has also been contacted and things are happening with that.
- I don’t know why I’ve been slacking so much on writing book reviews. According to the list I keep on my phone, I’m 7 books behind. Oof.
- STEEL VICTORY got some love this month. Check out my article on vampires in popular fiction over at SF Signal!
- I am officially signed up for NaNoWriMo! Feel free to add me as a writing buddy at “hannaedits.” In the first 2 days, I cranked out 5,528 words, so I’m feeling pretty good so far.
- You seriously think I’m going to have any other goals besides writing 50,000 words this month?