Even though I didn’t complete the full NaNoWriMo madness this month, I still got a lot done!
- I successfully wrote 30k words in 30 days for my mini-NaNo attempt! I’m now at 70k total words on book 4.
- Book reviews completed:
- Snowed by Maria Alexander (5 stars)
- Articles of the Federation by Keith R.A. DeCandido (5 stars)
- Captain Marvel Vol. 1: Higher, Further, Faster, More by Kelly Sue Deconnick (3 stars)
- No Time Like the Past (Chronicles of St. Mary’s #5) by Jodi Taylor (5 stars)
- From a High Tower by Mercedes Lackey (4 stars)
- I had a great time attending ChessieCon the weekend after Thanksgiving. Check out my con report!
- Visiting Sint Maarten for my cousin’s wedding was a lovely retreat with my husband, though I’m happy I get a break from traveling for a while.
- The end of book 4 is in sight! No, wait. I still have 20 scenes to write, because this is turning into a beast. My writing goal this month is 20k words, plus some accompanying research that still needs to be done.
- Book reviews, as always. I have 11 books in the queue.
Is that it?
Wow, that’s it. I mean, aside from all the holiday-type stuff that I have to do.
I think my supervisors want me to stop blogging and get back to work now. I’d rather be back on a tropical island.