It’s been a quiet month here at Casa Siamese, with all the big news over in the spouse’s department. He started a new job and has to wear business casual for the first time in his life (as opposed to jeans and a hoodie when he was a shop technician or the military uniform he’s worn for 8 years). I had fun buying him new clothes, but he has now discovered the
endless frustration joy of having to pick out what to wear every day. Meanwhile, I thoroughly enjoy this whole permanent telework gig, in which I live in yoga pants and tank tops.
Otherwise, the only news is that I got my second vaccination shot last Friday, and I already have a dinner and game night planned with the bestie in 2 weeks. We haven’t been able to hang out in person in 16 months, so I’m super excited.
What’s the first thing you’re looking forward to doing once you’re fully vaccinated? (Or when your social group is vaccinated if you are unable to be for health reasons.)
- Words were added to Steel Legacy (book 7). Let’s not talk about how many words.
- Seriously, I think this month existed in some sort of weird void.
- Add more words to Steel Legacy!
- Participate in Balticon 2021. This event is being held online again this year, so I’ll be sure to share the free registration links for the panels I participate in. Rumor is that I will get to moderate a panel on The Old Guard, so I know you won’t want to miss that!
In Case You Missed It
- The Geek and His Bad Boys by R. Cayden (4 stars)
- One Room at the Inn by Colette Davison (5 stars)
- No Shame Series by Nora Phoenix
- No Filter (#1) (4 stars)
- No Limits (#2) (4 stars)
- No Fear (#3) (5 stars)
- No Shame (#4) (5 stars)
- No Angel (#5) (4.5 stars)
- Coming Out on Top by Nora Phoenix (5 stars)
- Giving Consent Series by Kate Hawthorne
- “Worth the Switch” (#0.5) (4 stars)
- Worth the Risk (#1) (4 stars)
- Worth the Wait (#2) (4.5 stars)
- Worth the Fight (#3) (4.5 stars)
- Worth the Chance (#4) (4.5 stars)
- Desperately Seeking (supplemental novellas) (4 stars)
- Charisma Check (Roll for Love #2) by Charlie Novak (5 stars)
- Goode Boys Series by Sean Ashcroft
- Troublemaker (#1) (5 stars)
- Heartbreaker (#2) (4.5 stars)
- Risktaker (#3) (4 stars)
- Forever Wilde Series by Lucy Lennox
- Facing West (#1) (5 stars)
- Felix and the Prince (#2) (5 stars)
- Wilde Fire (#3) (5 stars)
- Hudson’s Luck (#4) (5 stars)
- Flirt (#4.5) (4 stars)
- His Saint (#5) (5 stars)
- Wilde Love (#6) (5 stars)
- King Me (#7) (5 stars)
- NautiCal (#8) (4.5 stars)
- Finding Series by Sloane Kennedy
- Finding Home (#1) (4.5 stars)
- Finding Trust (#2) (4 stars)
- Finding Peace (#3) (4.5 stars)
- Finding Forgiveness (#4) (4 stars)
- Finding Hope (#5) (4.5 stars)
- Love Beyond Measure Series by E.M. Lindsey
- The Edge of Heaven (#1) (4.5 stars)
- Love in Slow Motion (#2) (5 stars)
- Close Proximity Series by Lily Morton
- Best Man (#1) (4 stars)
- Charlie Sunshine (#2) (4.5 stars)
- After Felix (#3) (5 stars)
- Date in a Pinch (Naughty in Pendleton #1) by Brigham Vaughn (5 stars)
2 thoughts on “April Wrap-Up & May Goals”
Lol, we won’t talk about how many words you added to Steel Legacy, but hey, at least there’s progress, right? And since you’re on your seventh book, you’ll probably knock this one out of the park soon. Wishing you all the best with your journey!
Thank you, I appreciate the good wishes!