This weekend, I’ll be attending my annual pilgrimage to Seton Hill University for In Your Write Mind. This is where I received my graduate degree many eons ago, and I’m happy to support the annual writers workshop hosted by fellow alumni every summer. Here’s where you can find me this year:
- 1:00 PM: Behind the Scenes of Military Life (panel)
- This panel of current service members, veterans, and dependents is ready to share their unique experiences of life in the military (and life attached to the military) and answer questions from the audience.
- With Bill Huff, Alex Savage, Kristy Kulski-Ingram, and Michael K. Ingram
- 4:00 PM: Expanding your Market (panel)
- We live in a multimedia age where doing one thing well isn’t enough anymore. This panel focuses on the ways we, as writers, can expand our digital footprint to attract a wider audience from podcasting, to blogging, to movie production and more.
- With Mark Oshiro, Deanna Sjolander, and Mary Mascari
- 8:00 PM: Costume Ball
- The theme this year is “Lost In Space”! I’ll give you three guess what I’ll be dressed up as, but if you know me at all, you’ll need just one. Pics will be sure to come.
- 5:00 PM: Mass Book Signing
- Open to the public! Find me and dozens of other authors, who are more than willing to chat writing and books. This is the only way to get your own copy of Steel Shadows before the official release date in August!
- 11:00 AM: Alternative Histories (presentation)
- Join author and editor J. L. Gribble for an overview of the alternate history genre, followed by world building activities with audience interaction to create various alternate histories of our own.
2 thoughts on “In Your Write Mind 2019 Schedule!”
I’ll see you there!