You know that saying, about how the best way to get something done is to ask a busy person?
Yeah, apparently I need to be that busy person.
Did I get everything done that I set out to do this month? Nope. But I did a bunch of other cool things, like see my little sister’s final college dance performance, attend my first Orioles game of the season with my best friends, escape for a weekend to Broadkill Resort, and participate in the March for Science in Washington, DC! On the work front, I also had the pleasure of beta-reading the next novel in one of my favorite series.
- Alas, there is no fully detailed outline to book 5 yet. Book 5 doesn’t even have a name yet (ugh, I know). I have lots of notes, and lots of crazy ideas. I’m feeling really overwhelmed by this book for some reason, so it’s taken more than usual to scrounge up the time and effort to sit down and COMMIT to taking the time.
April Book Reviews:
- The Dying of the Golden Day (Heartfriends Trilogy #1) by Carrie Gessner (4 stars)
- “Roman Holiday” (Chronicles of St. Mary’s short story) by Jodi Taylor (5 stars)
April Speculative Chic Contributions:
- My Favorite Things: Non-Speculative Edition
- Sound Off! Ghost in the Shell
- Throwback Sound Off! Zootopia
- Sound Off! Your Name.
- Roundtable: Leave It Alone!
- Throwback Sound Off! Deadpool
- Finish final revisions to Steel Time and submit to my editor.
- Start organizing the blog tour to celebrate the release of Steel Blood this summer.
- Outline book 5…?