Thanks so much to everyone who submitted guesses in my crazy contest!
And the final TARDIS tally: 34!
Congratulations to the following:
- Kelly M., the random winner of a hardcopy of their choice from the Steel Empires series
- Kat S. and Jules D., who both guessed the closest at 32, the winners of an ebook of their choice from the Steel Empires series
I’ll be emailing you today to find out which books you want and the best way to get them to you.
Now, let’s see them all!
- 1. Van Gogh Exploding TARDIS poster, which hangs in my office
- 2, 3, 4. Mock Japanese prints in my foyer (yeah, I need to re-frame them because the prints are slipping down)
- 5. Faux comic book cover in the den
- 6. Sherlock crossover print in the guest bathroom
- 7. Cartoon Tenth Doctor T-shirt
- 8. Silhouette Doctor & TARDIS T-shirt
- 9. Seventh Doctor quote T-shirt (“Somewhere there is danger, somewhere there is injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold.”)
- 10. Doctor Who charm necklace
- 11. TARDIS slippers (They’re starting to look a little tired — I’ve lived in them for a few winters now.)
- 12. Water bottle
- 13. Cookie jar
- 14. Mug
- 15. Mini-fridge (Perfect for multi-day road trips.)
- 16. Travel mug
- 17. Bookends
- 18. Cat toy (We actually have two of these, but I literally haven’t be able to find the second one since they day we brought it home, so it must be lost in the time vortex.)
- 19. Weird floating desk toy I’ve never been able to make work
- 20. Wind-up toy (Former wedding cake topper.)
- 21. LEGO set (It actually is bigger on the inside.)
- 22. Pillow
- 23. Laptop case
- 24. Phone case
- 25. Beach towel
- 26. Throw blanket
- 27. Cell phone charm that hangs from rear-view mirror
- 28. Vanity license plate (TARDIS and TARD1S already exist somewhere in Maryland, so the X is in honor of the Tenth Doctor.)
Office at the Day Job
- 29. Artwork
- 30. Painted gaming miniature
- 31. Color-changing coffee mug
- 32. USB hub
And of course I missed two until days after putting this post together, as I knew I would (it’s not like the one of them isn’t kept the same cupboard as the coffee and travel mugs above). And the final two are…
- 33. Travel bag for my convention swag.
- 34. Tea-infuser!
Let me know in the comments if you fall in love with any of these items, and I’ll try to help you find them!
Didn’t win a free book this time? I’m always happy to hear about other contest ideas, especially if they’re as ridiculous as this one.
5 thoughts on “TARDIS Contest: Winners and Final Tally!”
This is a really cool collection, thanks for sharing the pictures 😊
Thank you for being supportive of my nerdiness!
Haha lol, well as I am a complete nerd myself (lol 😂), I always appreciate seeing such cool collections as these 😊