On stop #1 of the Steel Blood blog tour, head over to my second home on the internet, Speculative Chic, to learn about some of my very favorite things.
Here’s a sneak peak:
Traditional space ships are cool and all, but there’s just something more magical and special about a strange blue box. Though I am equally enamored with the Stargate’s mode of travel (and occasional time travel), it’s the TARDIS that I have taken to collecting with a passion. Whether it’s artwork, jewelry, t-shirts, or random extraneous items (yes, I do have a TARDIS mini fridge), it’s the nerdiest thing that has taken over my house.
Besides the TARDIS, what else do I consider my favorite things? Stop by to find out!
Join us tomorrow at the Raw Dog Screaming Press blog for the First Annual State of the Empires!
Next week is the big week! To celebrate the launch of Steel Empires Book 3: Steel Blood, I’ve organized an awesome tour through the Internet with blog posts, author and character interviews, and short excerpts from the new book. Below is the official schedule, and I hope you pack a snack and join me for the ride.
- Monday, July 17: Learn about some of my very favorite things at Speculative Chic
- Tuesday, July 18: The First Annual State of the Empires Speech, er, post at Raw Dog Screaming Press
- Wednesday, July 19: Book launch day! We’re stopping off at home for a short excerpt from Steel Blood, then running back to Speculative Chic to pick up anything we forgot before everyone piled into the car.
- Thursday, July 20: Learn about the history of Limani with author A.M. Justice
- Friday, July 21: Find out who my “top 5” urban fantasy authors are with author Sara Dobie Bauer
- Saturday, July 22: How do my “strong female characters” break the mold while staying true to their urban fantasy roots? With author Rhonda Mason
- Sunday, July 23: My favorite game master interviews me about how gaming inspires my writing over at the Tower of the Archmage
- Monday, July 24: Victory gets her time to shine in an interview with fellow RDSP authors Lee Murray and Dan Rabarts
- Tuesday, July 25: Author Jennifer Brozek asked me to “Tell Me” something cool, so I did my best to oblige
- Wednesday, July 26: I dropped by author Anna Zabo‘s home on the web to share another excerpt from Steel Blood
- Thursday, July 27: I write about how my “monsters” are people too for fellow RDSP author Maria Alexander
- Friday, July 28: Author Jacob Baugher interviews this crazy author on his blog
- Saturday, July 29: I talk about how my supernatural characters differ from common tropes in the genre with author Jennifer Loring
- Sunday, July 30: And we round everything up with a final excerpt with author Weston Kincade!